Study in United Kingdom
Want to Study in UK?
The United Kingdom has a charm of its own. With vibrant cities, magnificent country sides to forests, seashores and lagoons, there is something in the country for each craving soul to indulge in. The country boasts about some world-famous tourist’s attractions that has been rooted deep into the history of the country. The culture being welcoming, friendly and diverse is what makes it a popular destination for international students.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
UK offers the option of choosing from the traditional UK Universities or the modern universities. The country also vaunts of teaching the world’s most influential leaders, philosophers, scholars and artists.
Life in United Kingdom
United Kingdom is not only famous for the world class education it provides but is also a historically rich and amusing destination. The cities are vibrant and provides variety of recreational activities to indulge in. Transport links are well established in the whole country making traveling comfortable and convenient. Prior moving to the country for education a student will have to make sure that their finances are sorted. Varying number of financial options are available from which an international student can choose what best suits their needs. Many outlets and convenience stores provide student discounts which helps in budgeting to a certain level.
Benefits of Studying in United Kingdom
- Universities of UK have a world-class reputation. All institutions in the UK provide high quality education which is provided by leading academic professionals. Cambridge and Oxford are the few to be named.
- Degrees from the UK are recognized and treasured globally and hence is listed as one of the most preferred destination for International students.
- Advance research methods with excellent facilities and opportunities are rooted within the educational system.
- A degree from the UK can be custom-made to the student’s interest and often include specialised segments to blend academic and vocational courses of the individual’s choice.
- Being an international study hub which attracts students from more than 200 countries makes the United Kingdom a multicultural society which caters to every immigrant irrespective of its country of origin.
List of Document Required
- A Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) which is a 14-digit reference number.
- English proficiency requirements-IELTS
- A certified copy of all your academic transcripts, educational certificates (Degree, Diploma etc.)
- Evidence of sufficient funds i.e. education loan/ bank statements
- Photo copies of the first and last pages of your passport
- Passport sized photographs
Student intake period in the United Kingdom takes place in the month of September and October and a few universities offer intake during January and February too. Because visa procedure can take up to 6 to 8 months, it is advisable that students consider applying as early as possible.
EuroLife Student Services
- Advise choosing the right University or College.
- Help selecting the right study programs based on candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with the admission to the College or University as per their choices.
- Help preparing the complete application for Student Visas.
- Help with the extensions of Study Permit.
- Help finding a job while studying or after finishing study.
- Help preparing the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.