Study in Sweden
Study in Sweden
Sweden, the third largest country in the European Union, is located in Northern Europe. Sweden remains a popular destination for its “nature tourism”, receiving international visitors from the world-over who enjoy its breath taking scenery and untouched wilderness. The country has high rank in terms of telephone and internet services.
Sweden is among the world leaders in higher education and some of the country’s reputation is due to the independent study system that involves less teacher-led time and more group and independent study. Sweden has around 35,000 International Students. Their Colleges and Universities encourage students for group work and prepare them for industrial environment.
Life in Sweden
Wonderful educational experiences exist outside the classroom of a study abroad in Sweden program, and many of them mix in a little fun. Most students are drawn like magnets to the capital city of Stockholm, which is the center of entertainment, business, culture and industry. IT students will especially love the city. Ericsson, the mobile telecommunication giant, is located here, and there are at least two personal computers to each Swedish resident. Seriously.
Benefits of Study in Sweden
- Courses with cutting edge technology and high end research
- Scholarship opportunity up to 100%
- IELTS/TOEFL not required for Engineers
- Beautiful cities, efficient public transportation, peaceful country , with minimum pollution
- Industry centric courses to give students practical experience and skill independence to make them competitive.
- Most universities fully subsidize tuition costs for students, regardless of their nationality , making education quite affordable
- Sizeable number of courses offered in English so foreign language should not be a barrier for international students.
- Excellent International study environment with all programs taught in English
- One of the most technically strong countries in terms of inventions
List of Document Required
- Valid passport
- Academic Documents including IELTS scores
- Offer letter from the University enrolled which specifies the duration of the course
- Proof of payment of applicant’s first year of study
- Financial Review Report.
- Affidavit prepared by an advocate.
- Photo copies of first and last pages of your passport.
- Passport sized photographs.
EuroLife Student Services
- Advise choosing the right University or College.
- Help selecting the right study programs based on candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with the admission to the College or University as per their choices.
- Help preparing the complete application for Student Visas.
- Help with the extensions of Study Permit.
- Help finding a job while studying or after finishing study.
- Help preparing the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.