Study in Bulgaria
Study in Bulgaria
Study in Bulgaria and experience the excellent quality of education and build a career on strong educational fundamentals that Bulgaria offers all at affordable fees that one would not normally associate with a European nation. If you are an avid travel buff there are limitless opportunities to explore beautiful landscapes, beaches, and natural springs along the length and breadth of Bulgaria.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Increasing mobility and links between Bulgarian higher education systems and universities within Bulgaria, European Union countries, and beyond, amazing available diversity both inside and outside universities in Bulgaria and in all Europe lead to building carrier on a good basis.
Life in Bulgaria
Most major towns and cities in Bulgaria have a sizeable community of ex-pats, and this number is set to increase as more and more people consider moving and adopting the country as their new home. Living in Bulgaria offers plenty of opportunities to enjoy the better things of life for many people, coming from a typically stressful working environment in the Occidental countries.
Why Study in Bulgaria?
Higher education in Bulgaria follows a traditional system. There are three levels of study; bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral. Higher education institutions are divided into three different types. These are universities, specialized higher schools, and colleges. The academic year runs from September to June, similar to many other countries. An average bachelor’s degree will take 4 years, and a master’s degree will take one or two years.
Many institutions in Bulgaria are internationally recognized and have strong faculties. You will find 1 of Bulgaria’s universities in the 2019 QS World University Rankings. This is Sofia University, which is ranked in the 801-1000 group. In recent years, studying medicine in Bulgaria and other European countries has become increasingly popular. To cater to this interest, there are several medical universities in the country, and most offer courses in English.
List of Document Required
- Letter of Acceptance from a Recognised University.
- English proficiency requirements g. IELTS, TOEFL
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts, educational certificate (Degree, Diploma etc.)
- Photo copies of first and last pages of your passport.
- Passport sized photographs.
EuroLife Student Services
- Advise choosing the right University or College.
- Help selecting the right study programs based on candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with the admission to the College or University as per their choices.
- Help preparing the complete application for Student Visas.
- Help with the extensions of Study Permit.
- Help finding a job while studying or after finishing study.
- Help preparing the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.