Study in Norway
Study in Norway
Norway is a nation of knowledge. So, the nation requires people with high professional skills. The main focus of the government is to provide quality education to Norwegian and International Students. Norwegian learning System is based on the principle that social background is not the main factor to be considered while fetching Education in Norway.The education system is classified into 3 cycles, first cycle consists of Bachelor’s degree of 3 years, second cycle consists of Master’s degree of 2 years and third cycle consists of Doctoral degree of 3 years.
Study Life in Norway
Norway is a nation that takes Education to a special International level. Norway ranks among the top countries of the globe for several factors like quality of life, prosperity and environmental quality. Norway is a modern society where equality prevails. Instructors are more approachable and learners develop a critical mind while studying at Norwegian College or University. Moreover, Norway is also known for safety and one can feel safe wherever you are. Studying in Norway will be a rewarding experience for students that can lead to a valuable academic degree and hence it will add value to your curriculum vitae.
Benefits of Study in Norway
- Norway ranked #1 on Human Development Index (2015).
- Ranked among top nations with highest performing graduates.
- Gender equality is the crucial thing which a student learns in Norway.
- Learning in Norway will give you a detail information of the Scandinavian leadership model.
- Norway holds a good position in Europe in terms of International student satisfaction.
- Wide range of specializations are taught in high- quality English.
List of Document Required
- Letter of Acceptance from a Recognised University.
- English proficiency requirements g. IELTS, TOEFL
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts, educational certificate (Degree, Diploma etc.)
- Evidence of sufficient funds i.e. education loan/ bank statements.
- Proof of payment of coursework planned
- Photo copies of first and last pages of your passport.
- Passport sized photographs.
EuroLife Student Services
- Advise choosing the right University or College.
- Help selecting the right study programs based on candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with the admission to the College or University as per their choices.
- Help preparing the complete application for Student Visas.
- Help with the extensions of Study Permit.
- Help finding a job while studying or after finishing study.
- Help preparing the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.