Study in Portugal
Study in Portugal
Portugal is an attractive and accessible destination for international students who want to study abroad in Europe. The higher education system in Portugal is split between public and private institutions, universities, and polytechnics and a general focus on theory and research. Offering a mild Mediterranean climate, beautiful coastline, and cities packed with historic interest and cultural experiences, Portugal – the westernmost country in mainland Europe – is surely among the continent’s most attractive destinations.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
The westernmost country from mainland Europe has a total of 47 universities, 74 polytechnics, and 6 police or military academies. While university degrees are more appreciated by national and international students, polytechnics focus on the practical side of teaching.
Life in Portugal
As the oldest nation in Europe, Portugal is an ideal place to study abroad, particularly if you are interested in enjoying sunny weather and admiring splendid coastlines each day. Anywhere you go in Portugal, you’ll always have a beach nearby and because the Portuguese are known for truly celebrating life, you can always join a local festival that involves dancing in the streets.
Why of Study in Portugal?
With Portugal’s higher education system increasing its focus on technology and research in the fields of space, biotechnology, and renewable resources, students who are interested in pursuing careers in these industries will find that Portuguese universities have more to offer than many other institutions. In addition, Portugal’s countryside is geographically and climatically diverse, offering picturesque mountains, lovely pastures, and miles of coastline for students to experience and explore. Portugal offers polytechnic and university-type education that is provided by private or public universities, university institutes, or polytechnic institutes. Students must pass exams that test them over specific subjects and receive minimum grades before they are legally allowed to apply to universities. Admission criteria for many undergraduate and graduate degree programs taught in public universities are generally more demanding and selective than criteria expected by polytechnics or private universities.
List of Document Required
- Letter of Acceptance from a Recognised University.
- English proficiency requirements g. IELTS, TOEFL
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts, educational certificate (Degree, Diploma etc.)
- Photo copies of first and last pages of your passport.
- Passport sized photographs.
EuroLife Student Services
- Advise choosing the right University or College.
- Help selecting the right study programs based on candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with the admission to the College or University as per their choices.
- Help preparing the complete application for Student Visas.
- Help with the extensions of Study Permit.
- Help finding a job while studying or after finishing study.
- Help preparing the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.