Study in Latvia
Study in Latvia
Life in Latvia
The Baltic Sea with the Gulf of Riga is the inseparable sights and has always been admired by tourists and local people. Latvia is among the world’s greenest countries. Its countryside is marked by wide beaches as well as dense, large spread forests covering over 40% of this country. Latvia also counts more than 3,000 lakes and 12,000 rivers and has four seasons of near-equal length.
Benefits of Study in Latvia
- Multi-ethnic country with rich cultural and education traditions
- World class higher education system
- Majority programs taught in English
- Safe and welcoming country
- Affordable tuition fees and living cost
- Qualifications accepted across EU
- Curriculum with a global perspective
- Attractive stay back and work rights
- One of the strongest economies in EU
List of Document Required
- Letter of Acceptance from a Recognised University.
- English proficiency requirements g. IELTS, TOEFL
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts, educational certificate (Degree, Diploma etc.)
- Photo copies of first and last pages of your passport.
- Passport sized photographs.
EuroLife Student Services
- Advise choosing the right University or College.
- Help selecting the right study programs based on candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with the admission to the College or University as per their choices.
- Help preparing the complete application for Student Visas.
- Help with the extensions of Study Permit.
- Help finding a job while studying or after finishing study.
- Help preparing the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.