Study in Finland
Study in Finland
Finland is situated in northern Europe. It borders Russia in the east, the Gulf of Finland in the south, the Gulf of Bothnia and Sweden in the west, and Norway in the north. The capital is Helsinki. The population of the country is 5.3 million. The official languages are Finnish and Swedish with 94% of the population speaking Finnish and 6% Swedish. Finland is a welfare state with the aim of securing for its inhabitant’s equal opportunities for a good life and for the most efficient use of its resources as possible. The geopolitical location between West and East has always been reflected in the country’s events and goings-on. With this combination of western and eastern influences, Finnish culture has developed into something strong and highly individual.
Life in Finland
Finland is known as one of Europe’s most modern, most innovative countries, and its educational system is world-renowned! So, if you’re interested in receiving a world-class education while immersing yourself in the fascinating Nordic lifestyle in the happiest country on earth, join the 20,000+ students studying abroad in Finland!
Why Study in Finland?
Higher education institutions are highly autonomous but largely funded by the Ministry of Education and Culture. Therefore the Ministry also closely oversees the quality of teaching. These efficiently managed institutions:
– React to the needs of the society, and business and industry in their curricula and teaching
– Provide a wide range of high-quality programs in English for exchange and degree students at all levels of education
– Give their students transferrable skills on which they can build their future in academic fields and in the job market.
List of Document Required
- Letter of Acceptance from a Recognised University.
- English proficiency requirements g. IELTS, TOEFL
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts, educational certificate (Degree, Diploma etc.)
- Photo copies of first and last pages of your passport.
- Passport sized photographs.
EuroLife Student Services
- Advise choosing the right University or College.
- Help selecting the right study programs based on candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with the admission to the College or University as per their choices.
- Help preparing the complete application for Student Visas.
- Help with the extensions of Study Permit.
- Help finding a job while studying or after finishing study.
- Help preparing the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.