Study in Germany
Study in Germany
Germany is the second most attractive destination (after the UK) for international students wishing to obtain a university degree in Europe. German universities are renowned for combining studies with scientific research and are a steady source of innovations and patents. High international rankings of many German universities, free tuition, relatively low cost of living in Germany, reasonable funding opportunities including generous scholarship programmes and promising employment prospects after graduation are among the most compelling reasons that convinced 340 thousand international students to enrol at German universities in the academic year 2017/18.
Life in Germany
Students in Germany enjoy a variety of social events, both at their universities, and around the cities. Take a train to Oktoberfest, find an art festival, or spend a day at one of the many historic museums around every part of Germany.
Germany is also known for offering an exciting multicultural environment; you’ll be in classes with people from all over the world, and you’ll notice that several languages are spoken throughout the city you’re living in.
In your classes, you’ll be expected to show attentiveness with the lectures, punctuality, and an interest in participating. This may seem intense but you’ll find yourself growing and learning throughout your degree programme.
Benefits of Studying in Germany
- Access to cutting-edge technology and world-class research facilities in the universities-owned research centres
- More than 15,000 different study courses to choose from
- Hands-on education as many German universities have close links to the industry
- Truly international environment as all German universities accept foreign students and offer study courses in English
- Endless opportunities to find a job and stay in Germany after graduation
List of Document Required
- Notarized copies of class 10th & 12th mark sheet, and certificate
- IELTS or TOEFL score (whichever is applicable, must be notarized)
- Passport copy (notarized)
- Proof of pre-university entrance exam (‘if any’, must be notarized)
- One letter of recommendation from the school
- Statement of Purpose
EuroLife Student Services
- Advise choosing the right University or College.
- Help selecting the right study programs based on candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with the admission to the College or University as per their choices.
- Help preparing the complete application for Student Visas.
- Help with the extensions of Study Permit.
- Help finding a job while studying or after finishing study.
- Help preparing the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.