Study in Lithuania
Study in Lithuania
Lithuania is a crossroad between Western and Eastern Europe. Despite its complicated history, it has developed a unique culture, which encompasses both deep respect for traditions and a robust desire to learn and innovate. Education in Lithuania is also meant by studying in a country with higher academic standards. The first university in Eastern Europe established was in Lithuania. Most of the universities in Lithuania will offer accommodation to their students.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
We are members of the EU and NATO and are among the most bilingual and educated nations in Europe. However, the costs of living here are lower than in Western countries, which makes Lithuania ideal for aspiring international students.
Life in Lithuania
Lithuania Minor the sea-coast region and is world-renowned for its UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Curonian Spit: a beautiful expanse of desert-like sand at the edge of the Baltic Sea. Each region has its unique traditions, tastes, food, and music that form the overall Lithuanian culture. The cost of living is affordable than in Western countries, which makes Lithuania great for education, business or tourism.
Why Study in Lithuania?
- Welcoming nation: Lithuanians are one of the most educated and bilingual nations in Europe. After your studies, you are sure to leave with many new acquaintances and life-long friends. So much, that you just might decide to stay.
- Good value for money: With higher education being notoriously expensive in most parts of the world, more than ¾ of international students in Lithuania agree they are getting a bang for their buck – with tuition fees starting from 1000EUR and generous scholarship schemes for top-quality education. Not considering Lithuania would be a big mistake!
List of Document Required
- Letter of Acceptance from a Recognised University.
- English proficiency requirements g. IELTS, TOEFL
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts, educational certificate (Degree, Diploma etc.)
- Photo copies of first and last pages of your passport.
- Passport sized photographs.
EuroLife Student Services
- Advise choosing the right University or College.
- Help selecting the right study programs based on candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with the admission to the College or University as per their choices.
- Help preparing the complete application for Student Visas.
- Help with the extensions of Study Permit.
- Help finding a job while studying or after finishing study.
- Help preparing the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.