Study in Belgium
Study in Belgium
Belgium, a West European country, is known for medieval towns, architecture, renaissance culture. It is also known as headquarters of the European Union and NATO. Belgium is bordered by the Netherlands to the north, Germany to the east, Luxembourg to the southeast, France to the southwest, and the North Sea to the northwest. Belgium has a diverse native population and has distinctive regions including Dutch-speaking Flanders to the north, French-speaking Wallonia to the south and a German-speaking community to the east. Belgium has three languages which are French, Dutch and German as official languages and English as the fourth and unofficial. Brussels, the bilingual capital of Belgium, has magnificent guildhalls at Grand-Place and elegant art-nouveau buildings.
Life in Belgium
Whether you choose Wallonia, Flanders, or Brussels for your further education, you will experience a fantastic quality of life with a cosmopolitan feel. Because Brussels houses the European Parliament, it has many international opportunities for post-degree employment and even just networking. The student facilities are excellent, and the universities are also very keen on helping students with a huge range of guidance and support opportunities.
Benefits of Study in Belgium
- You can study in Belgium at a reasonable tuition fee when compared to other countries.
- The Belgian Government and other organizations in Belgium offer scholarships and funding to international students.
- As Belgium has three official languages, you will be able to learn a new one while you study, and you can gain access to native speakers throughout the country.
- As Brussels is home to both the EU and NATO, there are many opportunities for work experience at these or other organizations related to the EU and NATO that use Brussels as their base.
List of Document Required
- Letter of Acceptance from a Recognised University.
- English proficiency requirements g. IELTS, TOEFL
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts, educational certificate (Degree, Diploma etc.)
- Photo copies of first and last pages of your passport.
- Passport sized photographs.
EuroLife Student Services
- Advise choosing the right University or College.
- Help selecting the right study programs based on candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with the admission to the College or University as per their choices.
- Help preparing the complete application for Student Visas.
- Help with the extensions of Study Permit.
- Help finding a job while studying or after finishing study.
- Help preparing the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.